Last updated: 24 April, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, track your online behavior, and improve the overall functionality of the site.
Types of cookies we use
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, certain services may not be available.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit most often and if you receive any error messages. This data is used to improve the performance and user experience of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make, such as your username, language, or region. They help us provide personalized features and enhanced functionality.
- Analytics cookies: We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage and gather statistical data. These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website, allowing us to improve its design and content.
- Affiliate marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track and measure the performance of our affiliate marketing partners. They help us reward our partners for referring visitors to our website.
Managing your cookie preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block, delete, or disable cookies. However, please note that disabling or deleting cookies may affect the functionality of our website and your overall user experience.
For more information on how to manage cookies in your browser, please visit the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac