Last updated: 24 April 2023
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, videos, and software, is the property of foodhealing.com or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, republish, distribute, or otherwise use any content from our website without our prior written permission.
License to Use
Restrictions on Use
You agree to use our website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not use our website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to:
- Engaging in any activity that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of others;
- Using our website to transmit or distribute harmful, offensive, or defamatory content;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of our website or any systems connected to it;
- Using any automated means, such as bots, spiders, or scrapers, to access or collect information from our website;
- Interfering with the proper functioning of our website or any activities conducted on it.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall foodhealing.com, its owners, employees, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your access to or use of, or inability to access or use, our website;
- Any content obtained from our website;
- Unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content;
- Any other matter relating to our website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless foodhealing.com, its owners, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to our website;
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.